Mom, Dad, and Mandy arrived on a Friday. I was looking forward to taking them to the market on Saturday morning. We were able to find good sunglasses for Mandy and fresh fruit for dinner. Here we are at the market in downtown Teramo and then by some old ruins.

After the market and Drake's morning practice we headed to Guilianova on the Adriatic Coast.
Watching a fisherman
Mom bought her and Dad, matching blinding white shoes for their trip. I thought it was pretty funny.

The next day was game day. While Drake slept I took everyone to Civitella del Tronto. My 4th time visiting the old spanish fort!

Teramo won against Biella that night.


Drake and Jesse

Dinner with our gang

Next morning we woke up somewhat early for the morning after a game (9:30!!!), and headed to Rome.
3 comments:
I love how those guys in the last picture aren't even pretending to not notice you. Maybe they thought you were hot for them and taking THEIR picture. :) You know what else I laughed at in this post? (Besides your dad hitting people in the head with coins) was the fact that we used to look at pictures of our moms in the 80's on vacation with us and make fun of them for their big bug eye sunglasses.... and now they're back! You've officially turned into your mother.
Not funny
Hey weirdie, you're supposed to comment on MY blog. You're lucky I have no life and keep looking at yours.
Post a Comment